Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “30-Minute Rolls”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “mira” : This has to be one of the easiest roll recipe I have made. I only had 1% milk. I used it and it was just fine. I definitely will make these dinner rolls again. Thanks for an amazing recipe.
- “sam” : I made these for our family Thanksgiving, doubled the recipe for a large crowd, and they were a big hit! They were light & fluffy. Perhaps I made them a little smaller as I ended up with 3 dozen ( good thing)! I’ve used several of the recipes from your site and everything has turned out great! Thank you!
- “brenda” : These rolls were delicious and a huge time saver! Followed the recipe except for the bread flour. I used all purpose and they were still exceptional. Mine cooked for 20 minutes in a 9×13 glass pan. Thanks for the recipe! It’s a keeper!
- “pamela” : This looks like it’s going to be a family favorite. They’ve never met a dinner roll they didn’t like and the quicker the better. I might try knocking back the dough before it completes a full rise.
- “helen” : These were good rolls, fast and easy; the full dozen disappeared at dinner. When I first took them out of the oven, I thought the tops were hard but then I remembered the instructions to brush them with butter and they softened up nicely. I do recommend cutting the baking time down to maybe 12 – 14 minutes; I set mine to 16 min and took them out earlier than that–the listed 17 – 20 min will give you burned rolls.
- “erin” : This is a great recipe to have on hand for if you’re in a rush – definitely cuts the amount of time needed to make homemade rolls in half or more. (I substituted 1 cup of whole wheat flour for the bread flour and it still turned out great)
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :