Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Air-Fried Cinnamon and Sugar Doughnuts”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “gina” : We really like this recipe. I have a Nuwave air oven and it worked just as well as the air fryer works. I did not make holes in the donuts so they were more like very tasty biscuits. I do not have any notion that these are supposed to be like cake donuts. The dough is not like a cake batter would be. We thought they were super and I will definitely be making these again.
- “sherri” : I rated this 5 for taste but it turned out so well because I followed the others’ recommendation to only add 1/2 cup milk. Doing it that way, it turned out PERFECT. I lightly wet my fingers before working with the dough and did dropped donut holes instead of traditional donuts. Keep in mind that the holes will about double in size when they expand in the oil! We topped with cinnamon/sugar, powdered sugar, or chocolate syrup. Will definitely make these again!
- “sandy” : I think the milk amount should be halved. This recipe is the one my grandmother, mother, and I have used for years, but mine takes the same amount of milk and vinegar, but DOUBLE the amount of everything else. Just use half the amount of milk and vinegar listed in this recipe and they will turn out fine. I have make this “half batch” of about 18 doughnuts many times.
- “leslie” : WOW!! I used the recipe conversion and made only a 9 serving recipe and it turned out awesome. We used a 1/4 cup of buttermilk because that is essentially what the milk and vinegar are.. and we used a small cookie scoop and dropped straight into the oil. My 3 year old had a blast rolling them in powdered sugar. oh yeah and once it is converted it calls for a half an egg.. we used egg substitute that I had laying around from my parents visit. lol. Worked like a charm.
- “helarie” : I made this recipe twice. First time, to the letter, turned out great, but thought it could use a little more flavor. Second time I used 1 tsp vanilla instead of 1/2, and added 2 TBSP of vanilla instant pudding mix to the flour mixture. It added just enough of the flavor I was looking for. Dont diminsh the vinegar, it needs it for the rising power and will not affect the taste if that’s what you’re worried about. I found that all the listed amount of ingredients made for a very good consistancy of dough. It was just barely sticky, but by the time you add the flour for rolling it is fine. You don’t want to overwork the dough with too much flour or it will become tough. try to handle as little as possible. I used a mason jar lid for the cut out and the top of of two liter bottle for the center cut. Perfect!!
- “megan” : This recipe is very simple, quick, and tasty, and makes a perfect basic cake doughnut recipe. The dough doesn’t have much flavor on its own, so for myself I would season them with cinnamon, citrus, vanilla, etc. If you roll each doughnut quickly in flour before frying you’ll get a nice, crispy exterior.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :