Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Air Fryer Garlic and Parsley Baby Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “nicole” : These are excellent and perfect as written. This comes as no surprise to me though. This makes the 7th recipe I’ve made from this recipe submitter and they have all been 5 stars. I haven’t always loved my air fryer but thanks to Bren and her recipes, I do now. These potatoes cooked perfectly and were super simple to make. I highly recommend you try these.
- “freda” : Love it. My family loved it. They came out browned and crispy. The only change that I made was, I used olive oil instead of avocado oil. Tasted great. Will you make often.
- “susan” : Easy and delicious. I used the multicolored small potatoes and cut them in half, not quarter. Will make often – having them tonight in fact!
- “kim” : Only made one change, I used olive oil. They looked and tasted great, thank you Bren for a delicious recipe.
- “sam” : Great potatoes! Pretty perfect. Suggestions: add a little more oil for a little more crunch, thyme and or chopped green onion.
- “pamela” :This was delicious! We will be making this again, I promise you!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :