Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Amish Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “clara” : this dish still looks and sounds delicious. I have been very intrigued lately for paprika in chicken recipes. I am going to have to try this one out. Thanks!
- “manu” : wow this looks so yummy! I love learning about food from different worlds and cultures! Thank you for sharing!
- “vanesa” : It really is delish! Actually, the only Amish family that I am aware of here in Texas raises dairy cows, not chickens. I’m sure there are many more, but not as many as in Michigan. Thanks again for a wonderful recipe! I’m very glad to get to know you better and know that I can go to your site for great recipes anytime!
- “jennifer” : This chicken looks and sounds fabulous. Glad to know why it is called Amish chickenThanks for sharing!
- “katrina” : So, all my neighbors here who raise chickens (which is just about all of them) have Amish chickens, even though most of us are Mormons? Anyway, that really does look good!
- “justine” : Amish chicken is indeed very tasty! It’s a close second of my all time favorite Amish foods. You have to try the Amish meatloaf. The last time I visited Amish country in Ohio, I had the best meatloaf of my life! I wish I could remember the restaurant’s name.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :