Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Baked Spaghetti”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “crystal ” : Great, simple recipe. Used with whole wheat pasta. The addition of the egg mixture made the noodles extra rich. Will use again.
- “mira” : The first time I had this I fell in love with it. I could not get the recipe from the person who made it. Now, a year later, I found this recipe and LOVE it!!! My family loves it too. It certainly isn’t health food but it takes the crown for comfort food.
- “natasha” : It is delicious. The eggs, cheese and butter with the noodles is a must do, really ups the ante on the whole recipe. “I didn’t see the point of using eggs at all” totally jacks up the recipe…do it as written, it is splendid.
- “vanesa” : This baked spaghetti is cheesy and delicious! I have made it numerous times and it is always a hit. The butter, parmesan, and eggs add a nice texture and rich flavor to the noodles. The layers somewhat resemble lasagna. I have noticed a lot of reviews that suggested changing the recipe, so I wanted to mention that if you follow the recipe exactly, it turns out amazing. Sometimes if I have other ingredients on hand, I do switch up the cheese or omit the cottage cheese, use sausage instead of hamburger, etc., but if I’m making for a crowd I follow the recipe and it is always GONE!
- “apey” : I followed the recipe (even the egg mix – I was curious about that & also added a little ricotta). I left out the cottage cheese, and made all the changes as Pooter61 recommended. The ricotta is a great addition! Came out fantastic!!! This will be one of my fav dishes I’ll be making over & over. Thanks!
- “tammy” : This was really delicious. My boyfriend loves traditional spaghetti, and I’m not a huge fan of it, so I gave this a try. We both loved it, and so did my teenage son! I actually cut back a little on the cheese, instead of four cups of mozzarella, I used two cups of mozzarella and about a cup of an Italian cheese blend, because that’s what I had on hand. I will definitely be making this one again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :