Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Basic Keto Cheese Crisps”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “michelle” : I have been looking for a snack that fits with my Keto Diet… Found It! Cheese Snacks of just a few Oz. are expensive! Sure they are made with “Just Cheese” and “Artisan” Cheeses to boot, but the price is like Prime Rib Expensive! I made one change, since I used hard/block cheese, I cut slices, then halved those, then thirded those.. so a tiny rectangle about 3/4″X 1″ , it made tiny crisps, but that makes it more like a snack, and less like a meal. I cooked them @ 400*f for 8.5 min. any longer and they got a twinge of over doneness taste to them… any less and the centers were slightly chewy. I also experimented with seasonings, like Cheddar and Taco Seasoning, Mozzarella and Italian Spice, Pepper Jack Cheese(by itself), and Jack and Ranch Dressing seasoning. All were great, and only took a bit of tweaking with amounts of spice, and time in the oven. It was a fun day. With loads of snacks to show for my time!! Equivalent amount of Store Bought snacks would have been prohibitively expensive! And I had FUN! You just can’t buy that kind of feeling of accomplishment.
- “lisa” : Perfect little snack. This recipe is more technique than recipe, but it works very well. Some tips: -Use a 24 cup muffin tin to make perfect little chips. No need to use paper if it’s nonstick, or use cupcake liners. -WEIGH the cheese, then divide by 24. Now you have even portions that cook at roughly the same time. Put a little potion cup on the scale, tier it out, then add the correct weight of cheese. -Cook only ONE cheese at a time per pan. I found that some cheeses (harder more aged) cooked faster, while others (the mozzarella especially) took longer. Mixed pans make it impossible to time things. -Drain on paper towel. Yes, they will be soft when you turn them out, but the added fat absorption will make them crispy and a bit less caloric. -Eat them soon. From past experiences with the microwave technique, I know these will only last a few days before the cheese gets ‘funky’ when stored at room temp. I’m not sure why, but it tends to go off fast. You could refrigerate or freeze them, but they get chewy. If that’s what you’re going for, have at it.
- “amanda” : These are super easy and super tasty. I make these to go with burgers instead of fries now, they work perfect! I like adding a little seasoning to them just as they come out of the oven.. ranch seasoning happens to be my favorite! YUM!
- “naela” : Been using Asiago Cheese. I cut it in thin slices and watch it closely. 7 to 10 mins at 400 f. Make sure it’s not too thick or pieces get too chewy. I usually make a larger batch and keep it in a plastic airtight container. Great Keto snack. tation of meals.
- “christina” : You can make these in the microwave too. I just put little piles on a paper plate a couple of inches apart because they spread a lot. Watch closely. If not done, you can put them back in. So many variations in flavors and additions, just a fun treat. They do shed a lot of grease so I put them on paper towels to absorb it. Great cheese snack, less fat.
- “samantha” : I enjoy the store bought cheese crisps but they can be crazy expensive! These are so quick and easy to make, not to mention – a perfect snack option for those following a keto diet. I used a non-stick mini muffin pan. I noticed less is more and you really only want to put a pinch of cheese in each – no need to spray if it’s a non-stick pan! Grease pooled on the top of each and I gently dumped it onto a paper towel (the crisps stayed put!) I gave it a few minutes to cool, took a spoon and pressed the edge of each and they popped right out! I put them on a paper towel to absorb a little more grease and tried to keep myself from eating them quicker than I could make them! I used a small block of sharp cheddar, grated it and that’s what I used – cheap and delicious!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :