Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Best Beef Enchiladas”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sharyn” : Oh gosh, these were fabulous. I used a whole packet of taco seasoning (misread the recipe), green chilie enchilada sauce (I’ve been craving it), and omitted the chili powder. Melting the sour cream and cheddar with the beef on the stove makes a creamy, lovely filling. And laying the black beans and olives on top (instead of incorporating them into the filling), is genius. The beans retain a nice little “snap” that hits your tounge at just the right time. I topped my enchiladas with jack cheese. I can’t say enough good things about this dish – it’s beyond delicious.
- “stacy” : SOOOOOOOOOOO good!!! Listen to the awesome additions I added!!! So just like many others are also saying, I accidentally used a whole packet of taco seasoning. MAKE SURE YOU USE THE WHOLE PACKET! It was soooo flavorful and we all agreed it would NOT have been nearly as flavorful if I only used 1 Tb of that. I didn’t use parsley. I added almost a whole green pepper to the beef with the onion. After I pulled this out of the oven, I topped it with: chopped cilantro, green onions, tomatoes, Mexican cheese and I could not eat this without sour cream on the side! I will be making this every time I want enchiladas! Beef is so much better than chicken! Thank you!
- “tina” : OMG! My favorite recipe on this site so far! I have had two servings and I usually don’t even feel like eating after cooking! I made minor changes….I spooned some enchilada sauce into the baking pan prior to adding tortillas…..I also added diced tomatoes to the meat sauce. After the tortillas were in the pan I spooned some enchilada sauce over the tortillas and than added the cheese. It was delicious!! I had some left over meat sauce, so I added the remaining black beans and chopped olives and I will use the leftovers for nachos tomorrow night!!
- “lizzy” : really good flavour – I made it this evening and it was lovely. Really easy to put together.
- “mina” : Really great recipe. I almost always have all of the ingredience on hand. The 1st time, I followed the recipe to the letter except that I used corn tortillas. I cannot use flour tortillas for enchiladas. I have images of a gummy, soggy leftover. The 2nd time, again followed the recipe almost exactly but I added the olives and cheese into the meat mixture. So much easier and it made the meat more of the star instead of olive. Next time, instead of using canned enchilada sauce, I am going to make one on this site. I will update my post if it makes a big difference.
- “renee” : These are really good as written! The only thing I changed was to use a whole package of taco seasoning and some fresh cilantro. Awesome for a nice meal that looks like you spent lots of time on!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :