Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER RICE CHICKEN CASSEROLE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amy” : Despite the heat of the summer, I’m thinking of making this. Or, if it’s too hot, I’ll wait until the cooler months. Looks and sounds delicious! Always looking for easy, low carb dinners that my 8 year old daughter will love.
- “jennifer” : Excited to add this to my low carb list. Just diagnosed with gestational diabetes and looking for some recipes my husband will enjoy too. This looks like one of them! Can’t wait to try it out!
- “anna” : Have you tried replacing the sour cream with greek yogurt? The recipe looks delish and I wanted to go for a more “healthy” option 🙂
- “sandra” : I just made this. I’m thinking of trying more garlic in it. I love garlic lol. I’m not a huge fan of the ricotta cheese texture. But the broccoli tastes awesome. I love broccoli, cooked or raw. Curious, how did you cook your chicken? I just baked mine plain, maybe I’ll try spicing that up a bit. And finally, I’d probably use some cheddar cheese also along with the mozzarella.
- “shayne” : Was looking for something different for tonight. So since I have all the right ingredients on hand already I will definitely be trying this tonight.
- “elodie” : If I want to freeze this…cook it all then freeze? Bag it all raw then freeze? Bag raw meat and raw veg separately then freeze? Would be GREAT if it could be a freezer then crockpot meal.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :