Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Caprese Salad with Balsamic Reduction”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “christina” : YUM! I only had grape tomatoes and small fresh mozzarella balls, so I went w/ it. The flavors were wonderful and the basalmic reduction really added something special to this…so light and refreshing! I will def be making this again~YUM! Thanks for sharing. 🙂
- “corey” : First time I tried this, it wouldn’t reduce to 1/3 cup even after simmering for 30 minutes. When it cooled off it was very gluey in consistency. Tried again, and followed directions exactly (simmered 10 mins), and after it cooled it was the PERFECT consistency. It does NOT reduce down much so I only make about 1/2 the recipe, but it makes a delicious caprese and is SUPER EASY.
- “tammy” : This recipe was excellent. Now that I know how easy it is to make a Balsamic Reduction, I will be making it more often.
- “dionne” : Excellent recipe, will make again. I made a salad with the ingredients by simply tossing them together about 30 mins before dinner. I got rave reviews from our company. Very fresh tasting. One thing I didn’t realize was how strong the kitchen smelled of vinegar while making the reduction. It made eyes water. If you can, open a window while making it or cook it well before company comes so you can air out the room. Just a side note, but it is very tasty.
- “rebecca” : First timer on the balsamic reduction. It took longer for the “reduction” part than 10 minutes for me. I was afraid I’d ruined it. But it tasted marvelous. My son and husband loved the salad and the reduction. I’ll be doing this once a week until summer ends.
- “kim” : Nothing screams summer to me more than a nice caprese salad! I cut back the balsamic to about 1/4 cup and just added about 1 tablespoon of honey. Even after reduced slightly, it was more than enough for a light drizzle. Perfect! UPDATE: When you work at home, you can play with your lunch! I am getting into the Valentine’s Day groove, and used a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut the tomatoes and the mozzarella! Fun, and “lovely” to eat!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :