Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cheeseburger Quesadilla”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lina” : This will be a go-to recipe for sure! I’ll freeze the hamburger in small containers to have on hand. The only thing I did differently was I folder over the large tortilla and cut up instead of putting the second one on to
- “elodie” : This was a quick, easy & tasty switch up to the classic burger! Cut recipe in half & subbed chopped dill pickles for relish. Served with a side of baked onion rings. Yum! Will definitely make again…and again!
- “lela” : This was quite good! My husband gave this recipe a thumbs up. Very filling. For 2 people I cut the recipe in 1/2. You will not go away hungry! Using 1 lb. of hamburger made four 6″ quesadillas. I didn’t have any sweet relish, so I cut up dill pickles. I also just squeezed some ketchup and mustard on the quesadilla which was easier for me. To knock it up a notch, I did add a 1/4 tsp. of cumin to spice it up and used 6 inch homemade tortillas!
- “anita” : For being a kid type food, my husband and I liked these the best. Next time I will let the kids choose there own condiments. We will making these again.
- “doris” : These were sooooo good! My family loved them! Will pass this recipe along to my friends!
- “smith” : Fun, easy and delicious. Everybody loved them.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :