Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cherry Cream Cheese Dump Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lins” : Wow! I never thought I’d be giving dump cake a 5-star review, but it was that good! I used a little less sugar and butter than the recipe called for, and I didn’t miss it a bit. To make this recipe even easier, I recommend checking your grocery store for Pillsbury’s Crescent Recipe Creations. It’s a seamless dough sheet that just gets rolled out right into your 9×13 pan. I will definitely be making this again!
- “linda” : Very simple, yet ‘impressive’ looking recipe. Thank you AngieK! Today will be the third time I have made this recipe. I do cut the sugar back to 1/2 cup and use any pie filling that’s been on sale (our fav is blackberry). Very addictive, and once you make it, you will crave it.
- “mira” : Loved this. A lot of people said it was too sweet. It was perfect the way I did it. I did not use canned pie filling. They are so fake. I hate canned pie filling because they are also too sweet!!! Wow, how about that! I used canned black cherries. One can. I did add the juice as well for more flavor. I didn’t change anything else. It was fantastic!!!
- “jeri” : Second time that I made this, I used cherry pie filling and a chocolate cake mix. Even though as a rule, we prefer blackberries to cherries, the combination of cherries and chocolate made a fabulous dessert! I will definitely make this again. I did use only half of the amount of sugar called for in the recipe, and I added two tablespoons of butter to the cream cheese and sugar mixture.
- “elizabeth” : Pretty darn good. Hubby just walked by from getting his second helping and I got a “that was good honey” pat on the head. Thanks sweetie. I added almond extract to the cream cheese mix, I really like cherry/almond flavor, and it worked. Yum.
- “ruby” : It was so simple and delicious. I did cut back the sugar to 3/4C like other recommended. It was still sweet and perfect. I also added lemon instead of vanilla for a cherry lemon spin. I can’t wait to mix and match flavors in the future.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :