Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chewy Coconut Cookies”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “vanesa” : OH MY GOSH, a local restaurant serves delicious coconut cookies that taste like these! I have been looking for the recipe. Baking is like a hobby for me, so after a little tweaking, I think I have created the PERFECT COOKIE for my family!
“stephanie” : I’m a big cookie baker –everyone loves my cookies– I tried these and everyone said these were their favorites– I dipped the cookies in semi-sweet chocolate after I baked them — tastes just like a Mounds bar
- “amanda” : This recipe was simple, quick, and the cookies are delicious. Next time, I think I will add some chopped macadamia nuts and maybe drizzle a little chocolate over the top. (I used a cookie scoop and only got 23 cookies out of the recipe.If you use a scoop, bake for 13 min.)
- “kellie” : I just wanted to comment about the flatness of this cookie. When you use butter and soda your cookies will flatten out. It is cooking science. These cookies are chewy and coconutty and really good the way the recipe is. If you want your cookies to not flatten you have a couple of options: use margarine or shortening in place of butter; use baking powder instead of soda. There is a great primer on cookie baking on this site that discusses fats and leaveners and their effects on cookies. The cookies in the picture for this recipe that are in the container are representative of what the cookies should look like if you follow the recipe. The ones that are stacked look different to me like perhaps margarine was used. I doubled the recipe because it calls for teaspoon full and I use a tablespoon cookie scoop. That made 58 cookies of the batch and I baked them for 12 minutes. The only ingredient adjustment I made was to double the vanilla to 1 tsp per recipe. Yum yum. Yes I will make them again.
- “helen” : If I could give this cookie a 10 I would! These are the most yummy cookies ever! I have never written a review for anything, because of the bother of registering and all, but these were well worth it. I used oil instead of butter… only 1/3 of a cup of oil. And I added about 1/2 + cup of Toffee chips. WOW YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- “naela” : These were very good and the extra 1/4 cup flour is the trick! It could use some extra flavor though. Maybe replacing the vanilla with coconut extract. Mine also didn’t come out perfectly round like the picture. Oh well, they still taste good. Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :