Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “idalia” : Loved the recipe! I used russet potatoes (skin on, washed well) and it was so good! Everyone gobbled it up for Sunday dinner. I also served it with a side of green beans, Thanks!
- “brandi” : Thank you so much for this recipe. I love how easy it was to make and it was a huge hit with my husband. Definitely a recipe keeper!
- “mary” : Made a double barch since my son had 2 friends over. Served with green beans and Hawaiian rolls. HUGE hit. There is barely any left! Loved it and will make over ajad over again.
- “laurie” : This is a great recipe that I made ahead of time for husband and guests while I was gone. I roasted my potatoes separately with just a little olive oil. I marinated my chicken in homemade sriracha ranch dressing and cooked it separately. After chicken and potatoes cooled, mixed them then added cheese, bacon and green onions. Covered and refrigerated. Next day let pan set on counter 20 minutes and cooked 25 uncovered. Serve with sour cream. They loved it and requested the recipe to make at home. I’m planning to make again. I may skip the chicken and increase potatoes to serve as side dish with bbq. Wish I had this recipe when I had 3 teenage boys at home.
- “judy” : I have made this several times and my husband and son love it. My son requested it again so I am making it again tonight. Absolutely love this recipe!!!
- “anita” : I just made this for dinner and it was VERY GOOD! I seasoned my chicken and potatoes with seasoned salt, garlic powder and onion powder and I let my chicken set in the ranch dressing for about 5 hours. Everybody had seconds! My 17 year old son told me to put it in the rotation!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :