Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “CHICKEN CACCIATORE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “teresa” : Follow the recipe to a T but I added Mexican sour cream to give it more of a creamy flavor. My husband and my 14 year old daughter and her boyfriend raved about this and my daughter the next morning told me her boyfriend said your mom makes the best food ever.
- “brenda” : Excellent! Made it last night (exactly as written, except only used bone-in thighs), and my husband couldn’t stop raving about it. The thighs were a little large and not quite done after 30 minutes, so next time I will keep them in the sauce a little bit longer. Has anyone tried this using boneless, skinless thighs? If so, how long did you simmer them in the sauce, and were they just as moist as the bone-in thighs? Also, has anyone tried transferring the sauce and chicken into a baking dish and baking them in the oven, instead of simmering them in the skillet? I’m just thinking you could fit more chicken into a large baking dish.
- “megan” : This was delicious and easy. I used what I had in the pantry… I subbed purred for diced tomatoes and added fennel, granulated garlic, pinch of red chili flakes. Served over thin spaghetti. I had to use dried basil because I didn’t have fresh. YUM!
- “deborah” : This was fantastic! I followed it as described except I used all chicken breasts (cut in half for smaller pieces) instead of a mix. I may have browned them a bit longer than I should have because they didn’t need the full 30 minutes to simmer in the sauce to cook through. I probably could have pulled them earlier so just keep an eye and maybe test a piece as you go (that way you can eat sooner!). I also used italian seasoning instead of just oregano and regular chicken broth instead of low-sodium and didn’t find it too salty. The capers were a nice touch as they added depth to the sauce. I served it over brown rice with roasted veggies on the side. I will definitely be making this again!
- “nada” : Amazing. I turned the heat up a bit with a few fresh chilies. Then, I left the chicken in the sauce for an extra 30 minutes, on a low-low heat, while the sauce reduced and the result was succulent, falling off the bone chicken. Mmmm
- “lucie” : Love it! I used the diced tomatoes and added 2 8oz. cans of sauce. Everything else was the same…except…served over linguine. It was Sunday and I couldn’t help myself. Super dish!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :