Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Cordon Bleu”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “claudia” : I have to add my 5 stars to this one. I scaled this recipe to 24 for a holiday dinner. All ages LOVED this meal served with rice pilaf and roasted asparagus and quartered bella mushroomsi. I recommend an oven roasted, no water added ham, and a good quality wine. After making this again recently, I learned that even a small chicken breast, after pounded and filled, is too large a portion. My 6 adult guests could only eat half of theirs.
- “trisha” : Not to beat a dead horse, but this dish was fantastic. 4 kids ranging in age from 13 to 7, my wife and I ate the whole thing. I decided to prepare the chicken with an egg wash and bread crumb mixture added the paprika to the bread crumbs and a pinch of garlic powder. Pan fried in 3 tbs. of butter on all sides and stuck the pan in a 350 degree oven for 20 mins. Prepared the wine, butter and bullion in a saucepan. Mixed the cornstarch and heavy cream in a separate bowl and added to the wine mixture, stirred with a wisk until it came to a boil and thickened. Sliced the cooked chicken into 1 inch rounds and topped with sauce and fresh parsley. Served with steamed veggies and noodles and a side salad.
- “natalie” : Followed the recipe exactly and it came out perfect! It was wonderful !!! I did however use deli sliced ham and wrapped the cheese up in it so it would not melt out during cooking. See my photo’s – Yummy !!! I will definately be making this again and again. Note: Do NOT sub half and half for heavy whipping cream. You will also want to double the sauce – because it is soooo good – Thank you for sharing your recipe
- “debby” : This is an excellent recipe, but I still prefer the look and texture of finishing it in a 350′ oven. I use the “smokiest” ham I can buy and spread a little dijon inside the breasts before rolling (the “classical” recipe). I also tie the breasts both ways with orange kite string in small bows. They hold together well and look nice. (And the string never gets lost.)
- “kim” : This chicken is awesome. I exspecially like the white wine sauce. I’ve tried it with many different wines, and i liked it best with Sauvignon Blanc. Serving it over rice and asparagus makes for a deliciously unified and well-rounded meal. I just tripled the wine and boullion after i took the chicken out and let it cook off a little, then added triple the whipping cream and triple the cornstarch, plus a little paprika for color. Some people point out that the swiss melts out of the chicken, which can be solved by wrapping the swiss in a few thinnly-sliced pieces of ham. This is one of my favorite meals, and it’s amazingly easy!
- “leslie” : FANTASTIC chicken recipe!!!!! I’ve made it several times and the only thing that I do differently is doubling up on the sauce. Which by the way, is out of this world! Try it, I think you’ll be very happy you did! Bon Appetite!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :