Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Milanese”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “liza” : I buy the chicken tenders when on sale at Sprouts! Makes this very easy. As one other reviewer mentioned, a tiny bit of mayo mixed in with the other ingredients really makes ’em stick!
- “wilsan” : Made this tonight and it was amazing! I actually timed the chicken for 25 minutes so it wouldn’t dry out. I also used fresh grated parmesan cheese. I used dried basil by mistake! Opps! It still was amazing!
- “frances” : Made this last night. Absolutely delicious. Will be making again. The crumbs stuck well due to the Parmesan
- “elody” : I made this recipe last night and it was perfect. I didn’t change anything. Very moist and tasty. Only made 2 chicken breasts, one for last night and the other one is for todays lunch. Thank You. I’m giving it 5 stars.
- “regina” : Easy and delicious!! A new family favorite!! Wish I had doubled the recipe so I would have leftovers for the next night!! LOVED!!!!
- “edline” : Thank you for this good recipes. I try to cook and give it to my friends. They said it was just too delicious. Thank you so much for sharing. I would like to wait your other recipes. Love it!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :