Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki Sauce”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “louisa” : This turned out amazing. Since I live in rural Japan, I don’t have access to Greek yogurt so I just used plain yogurt and added some lemon juice and white pepper to it (taken from another recipe) and it tastes almost as good as actual tzatziki.
- “karen” : I’ve made this at least 3 times already and we love it. I marinate the chicken all day – at least 6 hours. In the sauce I like to add extra cloves of garlic. Very good and super delicious!
- “paula” : Good seasoning. Very tender chicken. I made it inside under the broiler on a grill pan. I added just a little sugar to the tzaziki. Would make this again.
- “nora” : Loved it! I Marinated the chicken overnight. The sauce was easy to make. I added veggie kebabs and couscous which only added a few minutes to the cooking time. A complete meal on a budget.
- “cynthia” : Easy and delicious. I marinated the chicken overnight. And if you make the tzatziki the day before, it tastes better.
- “amandra” : I added dill and substituted lemon juice for the vinegar in the tzatziki. This recipe was phenomenal. Will make again and again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :