Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chili Dog Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jasmine” : This is excellent and very easy. I was able to make 6 hot dogs wrapped in the pizza dough and using 6 cheddar cheese sticks. I also used chili without beans and sprinkled the hot dogs with chopped onion instead of the butter parsley mixture.
- “nicole” : I used a crescent sheet instead of pizza dough. I slightly bake the hot dog rolls (w/cheese) on one side for 7 min. I then used leftover chili and placed the hot dog rolls (browned side down) into chili and baked for 20 min. Came out great!!
- “sarah” : I made this last night and my hubby, a food snob, actually liked these! He ate two of them! I placed the wrapped dogs on the glass then placed the baked beans. It did take longer to cook than the 20 minutes but I waited till the tops browned to take them out of the oven. When the tops were brown everything was cooked perfectly. I will be making this one again.
- “alana” : It makes sense that the pizza dough wouldn’t cook on the bottom if you do the recipe as written since it has it sitting on something wet….the chili. I rolled the hot dogs and cheese in the pizza dough and cooked it on a cookie sheet. Just make sure you flip the dogs after about 10 minutes so the bottom doesn’t get too brown. While they are cooking, warm up the chili separately and add it on top once finished. Quick, easy, and yummy.
- “jessy” : Great Recipe! I actually precooked the hot dogs and cheese in the dough first for 15 minuets then browned them on top of the chili another 15 until golden brown. They came out great and my kids did not leave one crumb.
- “maria” : Excellent recipe. It was easy to make and the family loved them. My husband loved the crust. The garlic butter was a nice addition. I used dinner size franks and when served I sprinkled shredded cheddar cheese on the top. I needed to cook them a little longer than 20 minutes to get the dough completely cooked. We’ll be making these chili dogs again. Thank you
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :