Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chinese Chicken Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “nicole” : Thanks for the dinner inspiration. I already have a large bottle of dressing from Costco. I like it but it’s not my favorite so I took a cue from your recipe and added soy sauce to the dressing before tossing the salad. Much better.
- “heidi” : I made something similar last week- I adore salads like this! Lots of texture and flavor!
- “cassie” : Love the salads here! You are right – it is definitely time to lighten up for spring. All of these look so appetizing!
- “sally” : I have 1 leftover chicken breast from dinner last night, so I have found exactly what’s for dinner tonight!
- “natasha” : The only drawback to the snow melting is that I can’t hide beneath 5 layers. Ugh, I suppose I should lighten things up too. The salad looks divine, by the way!
- “lori” : Now craving salad too! If it were up to me, I’d have salad every single night for dinner!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :