Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Crawfish Cornbread”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jennifer” : Awesome dish! I added Old Bay seasoning to the crawfish before mixing it in to the other ingredients
- “tara” : I used crab instead of crawfish and added some creole seasoning. The whole family fell in love!
- “kim” : PERFECT!!! Tried as a side dish to bring to my new in-laws Thanksgiving dinner. We added sine andoullie sausage pieces for flavor. that and the crawfish was perfect!!
- “joy” : Fantastic! I had to quit making it for church dinners cause people got mad if they didn’t get a piece. My only change is to use red bell peppers instead of pimentoes.
- “kamilia” : Awsome! I hate changing recipes, but living where I do, I have no access to crawfish, so used prawns instead. This one is a “keeper”
- “selvia” : Make it in your slow cooker, same amount of time, maybe a little more!! I made changes that I could to reduce the salt. Absolutely will make again and again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :