Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “CREAMY CHICKEN BAKE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “linda” : We loved this dish! It looked beautiful and tasted wonderful. It is definitely a keeper. Thanks so much!
- “theresa” : This is one of my favorite recipes. Over time, I have adapted it to our family’s tastes by:
I add 2-3 shakes or about 1/8 tsp of dry mustard powder to the soups and seasoning mix. I also sauté sliced portobello mushrooms instead of canned. I also add 1-2 teaspoons of Lipton dry onion mix and a teaspoon of worcestershire sauce to the soup mix. Either way, original or kicked up, this recipe is easy and oh so good!
- “darcy” : Made this recipe tonight. Initially I was skeptical and I didn’t have sour cream but let me go on record as saying this chicken is delicious!!! Will definitely bake again.
- “vicki” : Really easy and family pleasing recipe. Served over rice with broccoli/cauliflower on the side.
- “tania” : I made this today in my slow cooker. I added fresh mushrooms and frozen peas plus everything else you suggested and cooked on high for 4 hours then served on a bed of mashed potatoes, fussy husband loved it and will definitely be making again, thank you?
- “abby” : This is so yummy! I have made it several times. I also bring it to friends that need a meal because of surgery or they are sick. They always say it is delicious. Thank you so much for sharing this meal!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :