Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Death by Chocolate Peanut Butter Dump Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kristine” : It definitely is!! Incredibly moist, full of chocolate, peanut butter, and overall amazing!!!
- “shannon” : Love your recepies. But I have a niece who is a type 1 diabetic and I would love it if you would be able to post the nutritional facts, especially the carbohydrates.
- “andre” : I am always looking for new things to try in the slow cooker. Oh my, this reminds me of the warm, gooey chocolate pudding cake my mom used to make for my sisters and I when we were young.
- “annie” : I haven’t tried it, but that would be a great idea! I bet if you cut the time by about 10 minutes, that would be a good starting point!! Enjoy!
- “elodie” : Do you add eggs oil water like on the box or just these ingredients?
- “joane” : I have been making this cake ever since I first saw the recipe. Love it!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :