Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Christmas Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “nancy” : I made this today and it was really good! It’s a nice, easy recipe that can be customized so many ways. I was call Verne’s about the lack of baking powder, but it really dodin’t need it at all. This is perfect for a special breakfast or mid-afternoon snack with coffee all year round!
- “rachel” : I used traditional (US) candied fruit – 1 c. total, which had been chopped smaller. Peel, cherries, pineapple, mixed. I chopped, then rinsed under warm water. i used 1 c. of mixed walnuts and pecans.it was awesome good, and much lower carb than traditional cake – OK for a Christmas dessert. Next time, I will use fresh orange, lemon peels (organic), not the candied ones.
- “anna” : This cake was a big hit with my son’s great-grandmother who has coeliac disease. I used the additions of nuts and the orange and lemon zest. I wanted to know though, with your baking recipes, do you preheat the oven at all or just put it in at 180?
- “claudia” : Amazing! we put freeze dried cherries in it and with the almond taste it was divine! We topped it with your gingerbread icing and it was perfect. I will be making more! Thanks
- “libby” : I would eat this within 2-3 days. Traditional fruit cakes are incredibly high in sugar which is self preserving hence why they can be stored for weeks and still be safe to eat. This Christmas cake is best stored in an airtight container and made soon before your need it. Luckily it is such an easy recipe, you can whip one up at short notice.
- “natasha” : Finished cake is awesome! Served it for dessert last night with fresh whipped cream topped with grated nutmeg. Flavourful and moist! I used 1/2 cup zest, 1/2 chopped walnuts and 1 cup craisins (next time 1/2 cup my preference). Thank you for the recipe, definately a keeper!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :