Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Eggs Benedict Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “terrene” : I did this time 2 1/2 the amount. It did take over 2 hours to cook but it was well worth the wait. I didn’t use the Hollandaise sauce I used a package. International Hollandaise and it was very good on the casserole.
- “morgane” : So, I just made this for a work breakfast, but it got cancelled and pushed to tomorrow. Does anyone have insight on if this could be refrigerated for a day and then reheated tomorrow morning? I just finished baking it before I got the text about rescheduling. Thanks!
- “kristine” : I’ve made this casserole several times over the past years since my younger son loves Eggs Benedict. This recipe is excellent, fast and delicious
- “lina” : This is delicious. My daughter in law and I love Eggs Benedict and this is a quick way to make it.
- “vanesa” : Morning after Christmas dish. I used ham in place of Can. bacon. Used sour dough bread in place of English Muffins, baked 1 hr., then uncovered & added 30 min. The center came out clean although texture was too soft for me. Made my own Mock Hollandaise which includes Monterey Jack cheese for the texture.Nummy nummy……….a do-over for sure.
- “linda” : This was very good. However I think I’ve had other egg casseroles I like just as much. If I want eggs benedict taste, I think I’d prefer real eggs benedict.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :