Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Fabulous Roasted Cauliflower Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “rita” : I loved this recipe but I made a few changes that made it more healthy. I used 5 cupes of chicken broth instead of the 3 and substituted 2 cups of skimmed milk for the 2 cups of heavy cream. It came out very creamy and extremely tasty. It was a smash with my husband. This recipe is definitely a keeper!
- “roy” : This is a really nice soup! I made a few changes, but the underlying idea was the same. I only had one head of cauliflower and had to use onion instead of shallots because my store didn’t have shallots. I also used an entire bulb of garlic. I subbed 1% milk for cream to lighten it up and added a dash of crushed red pepper and a handful of shredded cheddar (i forgot to adjust the milk for less cauli and needed to thicken it up a bit). This is not the most visually appealing soup, but it tastes GREAT! I will reduce the thyme a little next time per personal preference.
- “luanne” : I made this soup the other night for supper & it was a big hit! Quick & easy to make & full of flavor! Will make it very often. Didn’t change a thing.
- “kim” : This was exceptional! I used potatoes in it as another reviewer had suggested and added a small amount of cream at the end. Delicious.
- “maureen” : I have made this a couple of times now b/c my BF has declared it his favourite soup (and I make A LOT of soup). Both times I only used one head of cauliflower, and added some combination of carrots, turnips, and potatoes – which is nice b/c then I can use up whatever is in the fridge. Both times I did add 4 cups of broth (no water) and no heavy cream, milk or any other substitute. The soup is already thick and rich enough in my opinion.
- “anna” : This cauliflower soup is easy to make. It is delicious, light, filling, and for this family, a “keeper” recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :