Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Fall-Off-the-Bone 30-Minute Instant Pot Ribs”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tracey” : UNBELIEVABLE ! They turned out SO good! I have to be honest.. I never thought an Instant Pot could rival the ribs made on the grill. I followed the recipe but only had one rack. I took a chance and set the IP for the time called for in the recipe. They were perfect! Fall off the bone, moist, and full of flavor. I added 1 TBSP of liquid smoke which I seen on another AR recipe and it was perfect! Ya gotta try this One!
- “natasha” : I left out the hot spices. Just a personal choice. Will definitely make this again. One of my favorite Insta pot meals. Made corn on the cob first wrapped them in foil and set them on the side of the grill. Then cooked the ribs the meat fell of the bone. Everyone loved it!
- “melinda” : Made exactly as written and they were incredible. The dry rub is really good, not too spicy, and made enough for 2 racks, which I did in 2 batches in the Instant Pot. I made them, put them on a foil-lined pan, then covered them. Just before we ate, I covered them in BBQ sauce and put them under the broiler until the sauce was bubbling. We didn’t eat until much later, so they were just a little bit dry by then. Next time I may pressure them for a couple less minutes, but they could have been dry because they sat for so long. Recipe is excellent and well written.
- “crystal” : Best ribs ever! Lifting out of pot they fell oof the bones! One very picky perfectionist family member said they were perfect. I was stunned!!! Plan on making next weekend again.I recommend following Receipt exactly as stated.
- “mike” : Another winner for the Instant Pot! I’ve been grilling and smoking ribs for decades. These are very good and fast. The fat renders well (I was suspicious). I’ll try my rub and sauce next time, but again, these were very good.
- “tony” : Followed the recipe as written with one substitution. Used Stevia instead of Brown sugar to make it lower in Carbs. Very good ribs! I will make them again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :