Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make ““Flu Fighter” Chicken Noodle Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “karishma” : Mmm this looks so hearty and good! My boyfriend’s mom is Jewish, and always makes the best chicken noodle soup! But this version looks delicious too!
- “catherine” : Love this! Roasting the chicken is the key! I still make my own stock makes a big difference but do not use the poached chicken. Any ideas for the leftover poached chicken?
- “helen” : I’m not a fan of citrus in my soups or with meat, so I’m wondering if anyone else has attempted this recipe and can share their opinion experience. Thanks! 🙂
- “donna” : I tried your recipe on my sick hubby and he LOVED it! And as for myself , this is the BEST chicken noodle soup I’ve ever had! Even better on the 2nd day (:
- “ashley” : “The chicken is roasted in olive oil, spices, and herbs, then shredded right before diving into the pot of garlicky broth. The roasting… It makes all the difference. I swear.”Do you mind if I ask what spices and herbs you roast your chicken in? This looks amazing!
- “deara” : I just made this…OMG the flavors are amazing! Best chicken noodle soup recipe hands down!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :