Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “French Spring Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “anna” : I’ve made the soup twice and guests liked it very much. It has a lovely fresh flavor. I used water only and that worked fine for me.
- “cathy” : I made the recipe and found it to be bland. My boyfriend agreed. I used concentrated chicken stock to give it some body which made a huge difference and then it was delicious.
- “chelsea” : This soup is amazing! And I’m terrible at cooking soups. Made a few modifications, like adding garlic to the onions & leeks. Used whole wheat couscous instead of rice as I didn’t have any rice. And really wished I would have chopped up my spinach cause the leaves are very large and tend to clump together. But amazing all around!
- “barbara” : This was very good. Like nice restaurant quality. My husband said it was out of this world. He’s never said that before.
- “naela” : Wanted to use some fresh asparagus that was given to me by a friend. Asparagus is not on my husband’s favorite list. Coming across this recipe in my search, I thought it might work.
- “sally” : Wonderful! Used homemade chicken stock in lieu of water. Really yummy!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :