Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, and Garlic”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sarah” : I thought I would want more bacon, but I stuck to the recipe and it was perfect. I wouldn’t change a thing. Thanks for the recipe.
“elodie” : Excellent recipe! My change…Olive oil and real bacon bits, instead of cooking the bacon and using the drippings.
- “leslie” : Just made this with a Napa cabbage and a Walla Walla sweet onion. Wow! Sweet, salty and so good even my husband who hates cabbage and my daughter who won’t eat anything green liked it. I used 1 tsp salt because my cabbage was small and a little less garlic.
- “caryn” : Wonderful! We enjoyed this. I only put in 2 tsp of sea salt & that was just rite. Everything else I followed turn out very good. Next I will set cooked bacon aside & put in at end, mine became a lil soggy & chewy. But WILL make this again thanks!
- “elite” : This was excellent. I served it with ham, potato salad and black-eyed peas on New Year’s Day. I didn’t use all of the onion called for, nor did I use onion powder (didn’t have it). Like other reviewers, I cut the salt back (to 1tsp). Only a small dish left, and I intend to eat that as a snack later!
- “jane” : I had a small head of cabbage that I had grown in my garden & only 3 slices of bacon, so I cut back on the rest of the ingredients and it did not effect the taste. Awesome! Our family demolished this dish.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :