Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Grandma’s Cabbage Burgers!”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “melissa” : These were really yummy! A totally cool new dinner. I’m down south and have never heard of these, but they sounded so good.
- “cathy” : We REALLY enjoyed these! Don’t be afraid to try them if cabbage isn’t your favorite. My family loved them even though.
- “loris” : These were excellent. I took a reviewer’s recommendation and added worsteshire sauce and nutmeg. I think this made a difference. I can see how they would be bland otherwise.
- “danielle” : These were great I put a slice of pepperjack cheese on top of mine!
- “niki” : This recipe is wonderful! I added cheese and jalapenos to 1/3 of them, and just cheese to another 1/3. The rest I did just as the recipe specifies. They were all VERY tasty!
- “adriana” : My mom makes these for my stepdad she calls them Krautbugers…glad to see it elsewhere!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :