Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Grandma’s Fresh Apple Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tara” : Delicious! It came out perfect, though I did not lattice the crust. I just put some decorative cuts into it
- “gabriela” : absolutely divine!!!! This is the recipe I will use from now on. The only mods. I made were to add a tsp of vanilla to the heated mixture, used a variety of different semi-crisp and crisp apples tossed in a tbsp. of lemon juice, and of course, cinnamon and nutmeg. I also added 1/2 tsp salt to the butter, as I think that salt does tend to bring out a little flavor in the apple and I only had unsalted butter.
- “jillian” : If I could give this more stars I would! This is “Classic Apple” taken to a whole new level of deliciousness. My husband and I loved it!
- “karyn” : This is my great grandmother’s recipe and I am sure that she is watching over everyone who makes this, smiling. My Great Grandmother and her children (my Grandmother and Great Aunt) were the best cooks and they loved to fill your
- “melly” : My seven year old son and I spent a great hour this cold afternoon, peeling and slicing granny smith apples, and making a tasty surprise for the rest of my family.
- “matti” : This was awesome. I’ve been trying to find a recipe like the one my grandfather used to make and this comes darn close. I will definately make this one again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :