Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Grandma’s Peach French Toast”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jennifer” : This was fantastic! I also added the extra milk and egg-and found it was plenty moist. I used fresh peaches instead of the canned and took a tip from the barefoot contessa and used challah bread, with pecans on the top. I served it with a bit of maple syrup drizzled on the top. EVERYONE at my baby shower asked for the recipe!
- “resa” : WOW! This is hands-down excellent. I made this for a Mother’s Day breakfast -it was a huge hit!
- “natalie” : Great recipe. Will use over and over again. Great for weekends. I agree with others about adding and extra egg or two and milk.
- “karen” : This was wonderful! I took the advice of others and added an extra egg and some milk, and also dipped both sides of the bread before putting into the pan. Everyone loved it
- “angela” : Very tasty. Added a block of cream cheese, cut into pieces and sprinkled in the bread layer. It cut some of the sweetness and made a “peaches and cream” version. Loved it.
- “zoya” : I made this for my friends at a breakfast party and it was the biggest hit. Very easy and straight forward to make but oh soo good!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :