Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Grilled Corn Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “misty” : I love this recipe. I make it slightly different. I use red or yellow bell peppers because I can’t stand the taste of green peppers, and I add about half a small container of feta cheese to the salad, and a few dashes of cayenne pepper. It is perfect to accompany a barbequed dinner!
- “natasha” : I was looking for a way to use up some frozen cobbettes and this seemed like a good way. Actually it turned out absolutely fantastic. Aside from using the cobbettes (which we did grill) the only adjustments I made were to add a splash of lime juice as others suggested and to use more tomato. We absolutely loved it!!!! We can’t wait to try it with fresh corn and see if it can actually get better!!!
- “hannah” : This salad rocks! I was looking for a healthy, tasty side dish for a camping trip with family and I found it with this salad. I added a chopped avacado, fresh lime juice and jalapeno. Everyone loved it!
- “ashley” : What a good hearty stew is to the cold winter months, this refreshing Grilled Corn Salad is to a hot summer day! I made fish stick tacos and used this salad as a topping for it. I squeezed some lime on. The lime,tomato and chili pepper all came from my back yard. It was a quick and simple to put together. I had grilled off the corn last week and used that. I had everything on hand and tasted terrific!Thank You Amber, this will be a regular around my table!
- “leslie” : Can use fresh or frozen corn. Added a dash of paprika, about 1/2 tsp cumin, a can of black beans & one avocado. Easy & delicious.
- “dana” : would have given it five stars but there was way too much cilantro. next time i will only use 1/4 bunch cilantro. it was also better the next day. good recipe, thanks!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :