Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Grilled Pineapple Slices”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sue” : Made this tonight and the first time I had grilled pineapple. Fantastic!! Easy to make and delicious. Had some plain and some with a little scoop of vanilla bean Halo ice cream! Thanks for the recipe!
- “heila” : I was looking for a healthy and yet delicious dessert and I ended up with your post. This looks really good with combined with vanilla ice cream. Thank you for this awesome idea. Will be serving this on our next family get together.
- “jolie” : Very simple and very good! We doubled the butter and hot sauce. Everyone at the barbeque raved about the flavor.
- “clara” : I love this. I slice the pineapple lengthwise in ~1 inch pieces so thatI can skip skewers. I also substitute cayenne for hot pepper sauce. Finally, I use both the meat and the core – different textures, but both tasty.
- “natasha” : Delicious! Left out the salt. I have also made this with balsamic vinegar instead of butter.
- “elizabeth” : Beyond AWESOME! Okay so I found the addition of the hot sauce kind of strange but this really heightened the sweetness of the pineapple. This received un-ending raves at our family reunion picnic. The recipe has been passed on no doubt to all of our family. 5 stars are really not good enough for this recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :