Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “GROUND BEEF FRIED RICE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “melissa” : I love this dish, thanks for sharing, I took out the beef and added ground chicken instead as we don’t eat beef, but everything else I left as is, and it was a super hit.
- “elizabeth” : Oh yes, please. This looks delicious! Thanks for the shout-out for my Low-Carb Ground Beef Cauliflower Rice Taco Bowls!
- “susane” : Love this recipe! Super easy to prepare, not a lot of extra ingredients. I modified by embellishing a box I had on hand of frozen Ling Ling fried rice adding some additional plain brown rice as well.
- “wendy” : Yes. I love beef fried rice. I just like how the beef / egg / garlic/ rice / sauce / and
vegetables all come together for this
- “sue” : Very good basic recipe. My “tweaks” are that I used 3/4 c. brown basmati 1/4 c. wild rice blend that I cooked and cooled on a sheet pan earlier in the day. For the sauce I combined low sodium soy, shaoxing cooking wine, 2 T. light brown sugar, heaping T. garlic ginger paste, heaping tsp. Gochugaru Korean chili flakes, sesame oil and a couple of T. Water. The veg I used what I had frozen broccoli florets, peas, julianned carrot, sugar snap peas and cherry tomatoes. Garnished with scallions an flat leaf parsley. If
- “kendra” : Wow! I ate so much of this that I got a stomach ache. My husband also got seconds. It was very quick and easy to make. My deviations: I didn’t have ginger, broccoli or green onions, so I used turmeric, frozen peas and white onions. I also had an open jar of expensive, organic tomato sauce in the fridge that I didn’t want to have to throw out, so I cooked the ground beef in it. I did not drain the fat off the beef. Next time I will try it with hoisin sauce, if I can find some that is gluten free.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :