Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Hamburger Potato Cheese Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “linda” : This was so good and much easier than shepherds pie- and with alot less mess. I did add a layer of green beans and added a few more seasonings to the meat as it cooked. I used some garlic, basil and paprika which made it flavourful. It was a big hit with my family and i will certainly make it again.
- “rowdy” : Wow! A recipe from “yesteryear.” Add some baby carrots and you have what we used to call “College Casserole” – for obvious reasons – you can increase the recipe and feed all your hungry classmates. Also after graduation, you can fix this and feel all your friends who are still looking for jobs – inexpensive and very good! Thanks so much for sharing this. I had forgotten the recipe.
- “nicole” : This was 5 star with some modifications suggested by others. Needed some seasoning. Here are the changes: 1. Brown meat with onion and garlic. 2. Add minced garlic and beef broth concentrate to the liquid. If you don’t have the concentrate, just use some powdered gravy mix, or something similar to jazz up. 3. I used beefy mushroom soup. 4. Here is the biggest tip: Microwave the potatoes (thinly cut) for 8 minutes on high before putting into casserole. This will lessen your cooking time considerably. Mine was done in 1 hr 10 minutes. Cook first 55 minutes with foil on, last 15 uncovered. Awesome comfort food.
- “cindy” : Hubby says this one is a keeper! I used cream of celery, 1 can mushrooms, small can of green chilies, garlic salt, parsley flakes, and added grated monterey jack to the sauce. I covered it but I think it you would just end up with sauce as last layer, it would dry out a little more. I put cheddar cheese on last 15 minutes, let it rest for 15 minutes out of the oven to set up. Easy and adapts well to what I had on hand!
- “carla” : This was a great casserole. My husband said, “this is really delicious” after all three helpings. I added some sour cream to the soup & milk which gave it a richer flavor. I forgot to add salt & pepper but we didn’t even miss it. I baked it for 1 1/2 hours and the potatoes were perfect.
- “ema” : This was awesome. The flavors combined together perfectly, and it was great comfort food. I used 50% more cheese- I used white extra sharp cheddar. I’ve made it three times since!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :