Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Healthy Honey Roasted Carrots”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “denise” : Great recipe! Easy and tasty. I’ll definitely make this again. I wish I took another reviewer’s advice and lined my dish with foil – it makes a dark brown mess in the pan. But I used baking soda and my sponge and it rubbed right off!
- “tresa” : These were DElicious! Because they’re left whole it takes a while to cook…so next time I’ll cut them down to more uniform cuts for faster cooking- or maybe use baby carrots instead. My 6 yr old said they were his “favorite” and actually bartered for more?!? They are awesome!
- “pamela” : I grew up with my mom making these and I love them. I throw the carrots, olive oil, salt and pepper in a ziploc bag and give them a shake. I throw them in a “Le Creuset” dish and dizzle honey on top.
- “melissa” : Simple and delicious. I’ve made this with the regular grocery store carrots and some little sweet baby carrots from our local farmers market and both attempts were delicious.
- “selvia” : SOOO GOOD! I used baby carrots. These carrots went perfect with the “Simple Slow Roast Chicken” I was baking. As I had the chicken already in the oven, I partially cooked the carrots then drizzled with olive oil and honey. I, too, am guilty of not measuring which makes this recipe very easy. I put the carrots in the oven (which was set at 250 degrees) for the last 2 hours of baking the chicken. Thank you
- “jillian” : Loved it! Only I added just a tiny dash of dried basil to mine. It’s one of our favorite side dishes at my house!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :