Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Huevos Rancheros”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “nova” : I LOVE huevos rancheros. Mine end up a little different every time depending what we have lying around. Sometimes we add (cooked) frozen hash browns, fruity salsa, or vegetarian chorizo (husband’s favorite!). I really prefer it with avocado and cilantro. We don’t usually have tortillas, so often make it over tortilla chips.
- “alfredo” : I love the idea of topping off huevos rancheros with pico de gallo, definitely trying this out next time I make them.
- “lisa” : I’ve never met a grape tomato I didn’t like! The recipe is making me hungry – I will try today. Thanks
- “sharnette” : I like this recipe – very tasty. I used a vidalia onion and a little extra cumin and it worked out great.
- “tamara” : I made this for breakfast for my aunt and cousins and they loved it. We are a Jamaican family and This was really new for them. Thanks for a great recipe.
- “deborah” : Gorgeous Huevos Rancheros! It’s one of my favorite breakfasts to make, and I especially love it for dinner. Can’t wait to make this!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :