- cooking spray
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained and rinsed
- ½ (4 ounce) can fire-roasted diced green chiles
- 1 cup mild chunky salsa
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- ¾ cup plain dried breadcrumbs
- 3 egg whites
- 1 (28 ounce) can enchilada sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground turkey, ground chicken, black beans, corn, green chiles, salsa, taco seasoning, bread crumbs, and egg whites until thoroughly combined.
- Form the mixture into a loaf shape and place into the prepared baking dish.
- Pour half the enchilada sauce over the meatloaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour the remaining sauce over the loaf. Return to oven and cook until the meatloaf is no longer pink inside and the juices run clear, another 10 to 15 minutes. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the meat loaf should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Slice and serve with pan sauce spooned over the slices.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :