Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “LITTLE LEMON DROPS”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “mary” : I made these little guys around Christmas time and they were delicious! I can make these into cupcakes with the same directions except in a cupcake pan, right? No glaze…I was just going to add frosting.
- “alison” : I have always used my mini cupcake tin but I imagine a regular cupcake tin will be just fine if you play with cook time and temp a bit! It will just take a little bit longer to cook them! Best of luck!
- “rhonda” : Love, love, love this recipe my daughter couldn’t stay away from them. Will definitely make these again. The blueberries sound like an excellent idea.
- “april” : Can these be frozen? I wasn’t sure if the glaze would keep its consistency once thawed. I plane to make them for dinner we are having at church. I do all the cooking for the event. So i have to cook some things ahead of time.
- “sophia” : Made these today and they are wonderful! Only had mini muffin tin for 36. had enough batter left for 12 regular size cupcakes. After baking I filled them with lemon curd and frosted the top with left over glaze,I thickened. My family said WOW to both.
- “judy” : I like to use a skewer to dip the cakes in the glaze then put on a rack to set up. Also, I think any flavor of cake mix would work, just use the same flavor instant pudding.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :