Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Make-Ahead Breakfast Bars”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lina” : Very good! I have been looking for a recipe I could make at home to replace the store bough frittatas. I didn’t know if I’d like it with the hash browns since I thought it may be too many carbs because I I do count carbs as part of my diet. The changes I made were using the reg hash browns, cheddar cheese, Canadian bacon and putting in some sweet peppers. The end result was very tasty and I will be making them again.
- “nicole” : LOVED THIS I used Lawry’s salt and no pepper and then I baked using jumbo muffin tins. We ate the first round for lunch with fresh corn on the cob. This is a new favorite!
- “patricia” : Made these this morning after thawing hash browns. I sauteed a thick slice of Vidalia onion and 1/2 of a green bell pepper first before adding to mixture. These were golden brown in about 38 min. and tasted great.
- “anna” : This recipe is so simple and easy to make. It’s one of those “why didn’t I think of that recipes.” I added onions and extra cheese to mine and they turned out great! So delicious!
- “mary” : I will make this again, it was a hit for a breakfast for the kids. I will add an extra egg or two.
- “elizabeth” : I made this with 4 eggs, 3/4 c. pepper jack cheese, 4 strips of bacon cut into small pieces and Potatos O’Brien (frozen hash browns I had cooked). I baked it for 15 minutes. Delicious!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :