Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Making Crispy Onion Rings”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jennifer” : Just made these! I was convinced that even though he claimed the crunch was the real thing, there must be some sort of enhancement going on, but they really were just as beautiful and as crunchy as the ones in the video. One thing; they took far less time to cook than the recipe indicated. Probably about half the time. Next time, I’ll try cutting them a bit thicker, too, as I don’t think an onion ring with a little substance left in the onion is a bad thing. Also, as crunchy as these stay, you could probably take the time to make a big batch of them for a larger group and keep them warm in the oven until they were all done with no effect on the quality.
- “elisa” : I’ve made this twice now. First time followed the recipe exactly and it was delicious! The second time, used beer instead of club soda, cut the onions thicker, and didn’t use any bread crumbs – just the batter…. and they were slap yo’ momma good!
- “anna” : Crispy – Crunchy goodness. I didn’t watch the video before making these and I should have. The first few that I made the batter was really thin and didn’t adhere well. In the video, Chef John says to let the batter sit for a bit and let the potato flakes hydrate and the batter thickens up. Make plenty – everyone will want more. Enjoy!
- “pamela” : These turned out great! Deep frying is still a little messy, and even with olive oil, adds calories from fat. On a whim I just tried baking them on a foil-lined sheet in my convection oven until they were crispy. Oh my gosh, were they ever good! Just drizzle with a little bit of olive oil and bake them; no one will know the difference and they are virtually guilt-free! Chef John’s outstanding recipe still produces amazingly crispy, crunchy onion rings straight from the oven!
- “clara” : Used this on calamari. Added seasoned salt, oregano, and 4 pkts of true lemon to the the batter. Exquisite Pizza sauce on side to dip. Fantastic!
- “miranda” : These are the most crispy onion rings we’ve ever had. I gave obey for my Husband to try and he said he will never be able to eat any other rings! My daughter never eats onion rings and after she tried these, she put 4 more on her plate. I kept them in a warm oven while I cooked them all and after about 45 minutes from when I started and being in the oven…they were still as crispy!!!!! Only think I did different was adding seasoning salt right to the batter.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :