Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Maui Wowie Shrimp”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sherri” : We loved this shrimp! Five stars for great flavor, five stars for super easy to make. I followed the advice from the review by Saveur, and marinated my shrimp in the mayo mix ahead, for about two hours. I did add in some good shakes of Old Bay Seasoning to the mayo mix, fresh minced garlic instead of garlic salt, and added in some shakes of Parsley also. We grilled over a wood fire just until pinked up, took about two to three minutes each side, so watch your grilling time depending on shrimp size and fire temperature.
- “laurie” :Wow-wee! Loved this shrimp. I just mixed the mayo (low fat) and lemon juice, galic powder, and lemon pepper togther, and marinated the shrimp for a couple of hours before skewering. Moist and delicious, one of my fave ways to prepare shrimp on the grill. Served with “Island Fried Rice” for a taste of the islands on a blustery fall day in Ohio. Thanks for sharing your recipe with AR.Previous Next
- “marcia” : after reading other reviews, I ended up over seasoning .. still excellent, but next time I won’t be quite so heavy handed.. I added some Old Bay Seafood Seasoning and it definitely added flavor.. Served with Pineapple Fried Rice and there was nothing left.. The original recipe as written would be very good, but cooking for my family requires a little extra seasoning..
- “linda” : Added some minced garlic, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon parsley and 1/3 teaspoon cilantro. My picky hubby said it could be a recipe in a restaurant.
- “elodie” : These turned out really good. I was skeptical of the mayo but they turned out quite yummy. I did add some lemon juice to the mayo and I will add more next time.
- “hellen” : This was so delicious. I broiled it (3 min each side). I mixed mayo, lemon juice, fresh garlic, and the cayenne together and let the seasoned shrimp (garlic pepper) hang out in it for about 20 minutes. It was like the most delicious shrimp scampi I ever had.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :