Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Mom’s Chicken Pot Pie”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kerry” : Just made this tonight with a few small modifications. I used a bag of frozen mixed veggies and I cut up Russett potatoes instead of the ones from the can. My husband said it was the best pot pie I’ve made yet.
- “cindy” : This was the easiest chicken pot pie I have ever made. My family really loves this. I did not have any canned carrots so when I boiled the chicken breast I added carrots to the water along with some chicken base. I also cubed a couple of potatoes as well and boiled with chicken and carrots. For the chicken stock I used the water I boiled chicken in.. Was outstanding.. Will definitely make again and again.. I use the sauce recipe for the gravy in my chicken and noodles.. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe
- “donna” : Followed the recipe with these exceptions:. Instead of chicken broth and milk, I took someone else’s suggestion and added a can of condensed cream of chicken soup and 1 c of chicken broth. I couldn’t find canned carrots and peas so I just used a can of mixed vegetables, drained. I cut up the canned potatoes to bite size pieces. I also used canned chicken and cut back on the salt because of using a lot of canned items. It turned out GREAT! The whole family loved it and I am going to have to make 2 pot pies next time so that everyone can have seconds.
- “jenna” : Just like my Mum used to make. The only difference is that I do not like potatoes in chicken pie so just used fresh peas, carrots and onions. Delicious and easy to make.
- “tracy” : I was a little hesitant to try this because it was all canned ingredients, but decided to give it a go because I was feeling lazy. It was so good! My husband said it was the best chicken pot pie he ever had.
- “maryann” : this is the most easist chicken pot pie to make. I adjusted it instead of peas and carrots, I put in 2 cans of mix vegatables and made my pie crust from stratch. My family loves this pie !! VERY GOOD !!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :