Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “mouthwatering ham and cheese party rolls”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “karen” : I made these for the first time last night and the family loved them. I used butter flavored hawaiian rolls and doubled the dijon mustard. I also left out the poppy seeds and used a mixture of minced garlic and onion powder (1 tbsp total). I made 12 with swiss cheese and 12 with muenster cheese. Don’t be afraid to pour the entire mixture over the rolls. I was worried it was way too much at first and left some in the bowl. I was wrong! The topping cooks into the rolls perfectly. This recipe is definitely a keeper. Thanks
- “mary” : I have this exact recipe from a neighbor, minus the onion. Her recipe calls for making this up the day before, covering with foil and refrigerating overnight. When ready, bake at 350 for 25 minutes with foil on, then uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes. Always a hit and prep the day before makes it ideal when having company.
- “molly” : Great sandwich. I used 12 regular sized hawaiian rolls and made them up in the morning. Baked for dinner and they were delicious. I would suggest covering with foil for at least half of the baking time so that the bun doesn’t dry out. Thanks Lisa T. for sharing this recipe. It will be great for summer get togethers and a filling dinner sandwich. My husband and son each ate 3 – they loved them.
- “lisa” : I have had these sandwiches in the past and they are wonderful. Quick to fix and delicious. Great to serve at a party or small gathering.
- “natasha” : I wanted to have this made before my guests arrived so I put it all together, covered with foil and refrigerated for about 3 hours … baked for 10 minutes with foil on and 10 minutes with foil off. I had to substitute sesame seeds for the poppy seeds and omitted the onions. As suggested in other reviews, I reduced the butter to 1/2 cup and added 2 T. brown sugar to the “sauce”. Delicious. Will definitely be making these again. These were all eaten before I even thought about getting a picture! Too bad because they looked lovely. Thanks for this great twist on ham and cheese sandwiches.
- “megan” : The other recipe on site doesn’t have Worcestershire sauce. Someone brought these to a party yesterday and they were wonderful. She used Hawaiian rolls in lieu of buns. She used worchestershire. And you must use HONEY MUSTARD.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :