Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “MUFFINS THAT TASTE LIKE DOUGHNUTS RECIPE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “leya” : Definitely satisfies a doughnut craving….. yummee… easy… and tasty too, jzk for recipe
- “elize” : Made these with strawberry jam in the middle today for my 4 kids. They were gone in record time. Hard to say they “taste like donuts,” but they were amazing and definitely satisfied our breakfast sweet tooth!
- “lynn” : Yummy & easy! I omitted the butter/cinnamon sugar. Cooled muffins a bit & shook gently in a bag of confectioners sugar. Really tastes like donuts but easy & not fried.
- “jenni” : These were great and easy. My husband is diabetic so I did use Splenda in the place of the sugar and omitted the topping, I did use diabetic jam in the center.
- “lora” : These muffins are tasty, but a bit on the heavy side. Think old-fashioned New England style doughnut and you won’t be far off. My fifteen year old was very excited about them and enjoyed them a great deal.
- “kim” : These are great! Making them for my Sunday school class tomarrow.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :