Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Mushroom Chicken Piccata”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lina” : My husband and I both thought this was excellent, plus we loved the fact that the sauce wasn’t full of butter. I cooked the chicken thoroughly in the pan, removed it, then made the sauce…I didn’t simmer them together as I think it would have made the breading very mushy. We can’t wait to have it again! *UPDATE: As much as we liked the original recipe, we LOVE this version: Skip the whole chicken process and go straight to cooking the veggies and sauce. After sauce has thickened, toss in a green vegetable (we use broccoli florets, snap peas or asparagus), then a bunch of peeled, raw shrimp. The shrimp only need a few minutes to cook, and this will keep your green veggie from getting mushy. Serve over pasta – YUM!
- “shannon” : Awesome and SO easy. I added capers and took the chicken out while the sauce reduced, and then put it back in when I was almost done. Other than that, I stuck to the recipe, there were NO leftovers. I served this with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli.
- “natasha” : Liked this better than Chicken Marsala. Instead of paprika, used rosemary in the flour mixture. After cooking chicken, removed it and cooked onions, mushrooms and garlic. Added the wine and after few mins, added chicken broth with cornstarch already dissolved and lemon juice. Served it over rosemary garlic mashed potatos. Excellent recipe – thank you.
- “karen” : All I can say is WOW! I recently tasted veal piccata in a well known Chicago restaurant. I came online to search for something similar but with chicken instead. Not only did this recipe live up to my expectations…it exceeded them! Tremendous recipe! A must try! Thank you
- “susan” : We really liked this one. I’ve been looking for a good chicken piccata recipe, and this is it! Only thing missing from the recipe is capers – we added about a tablespoonful, and that really added to the flavor. Also added freshly ground black pepper to the flour mixture. I like the idea of adding artichoke hearts – will try that next time as others suggested. Served it with mushroom rice and steamed broccoli. We’ll definitely make this one again.
- “naples” : Another dinner I ate too much of because it was so darned good. I followed the recipe loosely, not measuring, just cooking. I pounded the chicken to about 1/2″ thickness and cut it into smaller serving pieces. (This chicken had huge breasts!) That way it took just a few minutes on each side for the chicken to cook and the pieces were of a more reasonable size for serving. I removed the almost-cooked chicken from the pan and returned it once I completed the remainder of the recipe. I added fresh minced garlic to the mushrooms and onions. The cornstarch isn’t necessary – if you reduce the wine/broth/ lemon juice until it’s nearly gone, then swirl in some butter off heat, you’ll end up with a smooth, rich, velvety pan sauce. I served with this with linguine, lightly dressed with butter, olive oil and garlic, and sautéed fresh spinach.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :