Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Oven-Baked Chili Cornbread Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “ashlyn” : This recipe was delicious once I upped the spices a lot. I added more cumin, some chili powder, and adobo It comes really close to a long lost recipe I used to make in the microwave. Son and hubby loved it but want less beans next time lol. Will definitely make it again!
- “danielle” : Love the idea of a recipe swap! How fun. This looks absolutely amazing…right up my alley. Love all things cornbread
- “shashi” : This sounds phenomenal! Almost like shepherd’s pie only with cornbread instead of potatoes – comfort food at its finest!
- “liza” : That looks so delicious and comforting. I have never had corn bread before but I really need to try it.
- “megan” : This is a great recipe. At the end of baking I sprinkled the cornbread with some grated sharp cheddar cheese, then some cilantro and chives. Looks fabulous and tastes fabulous.May try using buttermilk next time.
- “vanesa” : That looks so good! I am craving it right now– its been snowing all day here and this would have been perfect for tonight! And of course your pictures look amazing as usual…making me hungry!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :