Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Peanut Butter Cocoa No-Bake Cookies”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sabrina” : Awesome recipe best ones I have ever had. Only think I would add is the amount of time you should cook while at a boil. I used old fashon oats and it needed to boil for about 2-3 minutes for it to set properly. Must make again
- “karen” : I can’t say enough about this recipe! It’s delicious, fast and if you make them tiny (the way we prefer them) you can get over 100. My 3 year old son helps me stir up the batches and the whole thing lasts about 2 days. I dare you to eat just one!
- “linda” : Very good. Held together well. If you use natural peanut butter, make sure to add a bit more sugar since there is none in the peanut butter itself.
- “teresa” : these were great and nice to be able to fix while dinner was in the oven. I used natural peanut butter so I added an extra 1/2 cup of oats to compensate for the liquidity of this type of peanut butter. I also used old fashioned oats instead of quick cooking and it turned out just fine. Brought back memories from childhood for both my husband and for me and my 2 1/2 yr. old loved them.
- “megan” : This is the BEST & EASIEST-not to mention ECONMICAL cookie to make for the Kids (and me!)when they want something chocolate!
- “leslie” : This recipe is so simple, so quick, and so delicious! They went fast–and I was the only one home! Definitely a keeper.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :