Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Plum Blueberry Upside Down Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “diva” : Excellent recipe – I have probably made this a dozen times so have these suggestions….. The recipe does not say to use a 9″ springform pan but this is the best I have found.
- “sarah” : I was surprised at how good this turned out…didn’t have any blueberries so I just used plums. I didn’t let it cool before I turned it over so it wasn’t very pretty but tasted fabulous.
- “elodie” : great treat! I used pluots instead of plums since I had them on hand and changed the vanilla extract to lemon extract and added lemon peel to the batter and lemon juice to the fruit.
- “samantha” : Great Recipe! I used all plums and substituted about 2/3 of the butter with applesauce. The tartness of the plums balance the sweetness of the cake perfectly!
- “charlot” : A beautiful cake and a great way to use up the abundance of home-grown plums available in the late summer. I have made the recipe exactly as stated several times and each time it was a big hit.
- “jody” : Wonderful, I added the cinnamon in the batter for a little spice taste and butter for the fat that others suggested and used fresh peaches that I had on hand with the blueberries. Very easy
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :